Cloud Native Infrastructure
About the e-Book
Cloud Native Infrastructure pdf
Cloud native infrastructure is more than servers, network, and storage in the cloud—it is as much about operational hygiene as it is about elasticity and scalability. In this book, you’ll learn practices, patterns, and requirements for creating infrastructure that meets your needs, capable of managing the full life cycle of cloud native applications.
Justin Garrison and Kris Nova reveal hard-earned lessons on architecting infrastructure from companies such as Google, Amazon, and Netflix. They draw inspiration from projects adopted by the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF), and provide examples of patterns seen in existing tools such as Kubernetes.
With this book, you will:
- Understand why cloud native infrastructure is necessary to effectively run cloud native applications
- Use guidelines to decide when—and if—your business should adopt cloud native practices
- Learn patterns for deploying and managing infrastructure and applications
- Design tests to prove that your infrastructure works as intended, even in a variety of edge cases
- Learn how to secure infrastructure with policy as code
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Machine Learning with R Cookbook