Learning Microsoft Cognitive Services 2nd Edition
Page Count368 Pages
About the e-Book
Learning Microsoft Cognitive Services 2nd Edition pdf
- Explore the capabilities of 24 of the APIs released as part of the Cognitive Services platform
- Build intelligent apps that combine the power of computer vision, speech recognition, and language processing
- Give your apps human-like cognitive intelligence with this hands-on guide
Microsoft has revamped its Project Oxford to launch the all new Cognitive Services platform-a set of 30 APIs to add speech, vision, language, and knowledge capabilities to apps.
This book will introduce you to 24 of the APIs released as part of Cognitive Services platform and show you how to leverage their capabilities. More importantly, you'll see how the power of these APIs can be combined to build real-world apps that have cognitive capabilities. The book is split into three sections: computer vision, speech recognition and language processing, and knowledge and search.
You will be taken through the vision APIs at first as this is very visual, and not too complex. The next part revolves around speech and language, which are somewhat connected. The last part is about adding real-world intelligence to apps by connecting them to Knowledge and Search APIs.
By the end of this book, you will be in a position to understand what Microsoft Cognitive Service can offer and how to use the different APIs.
What you will learn
- Identify a person through visual inspection and audio
- Reduce user effort by utilizing AI-like capabilities
- Understand how to analyze images and text in different ways
- Find out how to analyze images using Vision APIs
- Add video analysis to applications using Vision APIs
- Utilize Search to find anything you want
- Analyze text to extract information and explore text structure
About the Author
Leif Larsen is a software engineer based in Norway. After earning a degree in computer engineering, he went on to work with the design and configuration of industrial control systems, for the most part, in the oil and gas industry. Over the last few years, he has worked as a developer, developing and maintaining geographical information systems, working with .NET technology. In his spare time, he develops mobile apps and explores new technologies to keep up with a high-paced tech world.
You can find out more about him by checking his blog and following him on Twitter (@leif_larsen) and LinkedIn (lhlarsen).
Table of Contents
- GETTING STARTED WITH MICROSOFT COGNITIVE SERVICES
- ANALYZING IMAGES TO RECOGNIZE A FACE
- ANALYZING VIDEOS
- LETTING APPLICATIONS UNDERSTAND COMMANDS
- SPEAK WITH YOUR APPLICATION
- UNDERSTANDING TEXT
- EXTENDING KNOWLEDGE BASED ON CONTEXT
- QUERYING STRUCTURED DATA IN A NATURAL WAY
- ADDING SPECIALIZED SEARCHES
- CONNECTING THE PIECES
- LUIS ENTITIES AND INTENTS
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON LINGUISTIC ANALYSIS
- License Information
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Machine Learning with R Cookbook
Pandas Cookbook: Recipes for Scientific Computing