A Top Down Approach to Machine Learning
Page Count200 Pages
About the e-Book
A Top Down Approach to Machine Learning pdf
Machine Learning is BOOMING right now. Machine Learning is a sub-field of Artificial Intelligence. It is embedded into many modern-day applications, offering a completely new approach to solving complex problems. Find out exactly how it works in this short, sharp, and digestible E-book.
What you will learn from A Top Down Approach to Machine Learning
- The basics of Artificial Intelligence (Agent design)
- Supervised/Unsupervised Learning
- Reinforcement Learning
- Neural Networks
- Tensorflow Machine Learning
Who is the book for?
- AI fans
- Software Developers / Engineers
- Software Architects
- Business professionals
- Technology Consultants
- Anyone interested in understanding Machine Learning
- Learn Machine Learning today and predict the future of tomorrow.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
CompTIA Security+ SY0-501 Cert Guide
Learning React Native