Microsoft Office 365: Exchange Online Implementation and Migration 2nd Edition
About the e-Book
Microsoft Office 365: Exchange Online Implementation and Migration 2nd Edition pdf
Plan and execute a successful Office 365 Exchange Online migration with ease
About This Book
- This book gives you the most up-to-date and accurate information available today on online migration with Microsoft Office 365
- Discover the very best migration path for your small or enterprise network and avoid costly mistakes
- Learn from seasoned professionals who migrate small businesses to multinational companies from around the world on a daily basis
Who This Book Is For
If you are an appointed IT person or an IT administrator who is part of a large internal team in your organization, then this book is for you. If you are a small business owner, manager, or consultant, this book will also help you. Knowledge of Office 365 is not required. However, experience with Exchange Server and mail clients, and role and delegation concepts is required.
What You Will Learn
- Sign up for an Office 365 account and configure your e-mail domains
- Migrate mailboxes from Exchange server, Google, and any other POP3 or IMAP based system in to Office 365
- Configure a hybrid configuration by using Azure AD Connect to synchronize your on-premises Active Directory with Office 365
- Deploy Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) to enable Single sign on and streamline the login process for your users
- Set up a hybrid Exchange configuration and host mailboxes locally or in the cloud and move mailboxes between the two with ease
- Configure a public folder hybrid and share existing on-premises public folders with users hosted in Exchange online
- Setup a hybrid Skype for Business (SFB) configuration and move users into SFB online
- Configure a SharePoint configuration, allowing users to create and search content hosted on an existing SharePoint server as well as in SharePoint online
Organizations are migrating to the cloud to save money, become more efficient, and empower their users with the latest technology. Office 365 delivers all of this in a reliable, fast, and ever-expanding way, keeping you ahead of the competition. As the IT administrator of your network, you need to make the transition as painless as possible for your users. Learn everything you need to know and exactly what to do to ensure your Office 365 Exchange online migration is a success!
This guide gives you everything you need to develop a successful migration plan to move from Exchange, Google, POP3, and IMAP systems to Office 365 with ease. We start by providing an overview of the Office 365 plans available and how to make a decision on what plan fits your organization. We then dive into topics such as the Office 365 Admin Portal, integration options for professionals and small businesses, integration options for enterprises, preparing for a simple migration, performing a simple migration, and preparing for a hybrid deployment. Later in the book, we look at migration options for Skype for Business and SharePoint to further help you leverage the latest collaborative working technologies within your organization.
Style and approach
This is a detailed yet easy to follow step-by-step guide to planning and executing a successful migration to Office 365.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Ansible for AWS